The best option is to cut the meat with a knife, the meat will be tastier and have a better texture, but you can use a blender, meat grinder or food processor. I also like to add some shredded cheese to the filling.
You can also try Stuffed chicken legs with cheese, nuts and herbs
Stuffed chicken legs with dried apricots Recipe
By April 29, 2019Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
The best option is to cut the meat with a knife, the meat will be tastier and have a better texture, but you can use a blender, meat …
- 2 chicken legs with thighs
- 8 pieces of apricots dried
- a few pinches of garlic powder
- a handful of walnuts
- salt, pepper
- 1 tomato
- thyme leaves
- olive oil
- Carefully remove the skin from the chicken thighs, leaving it at the end of the bone. If the skin in some places does not come off, you can gently trim with a knife. At the end of the leg, cut the bone off. You will have skin with a small bone at the end.
- Finely chop the meat from chicken legs. Chop the nuts and dried apricots. Remove the peel from tomatoes by dipping in boiling water for 30 seconds and finely chop the pulp. Mix well the apricots, tomato, thyme, walnuts, garlic powder, salt, pepper and chicken meat.
- Fill the skin with this stuffing and close with toothpicks. Fry it in a pan with olive oil on both sides until golden brown, sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder, then put on baking sheet and bake 200C for 20 minutes.
- Each finished chicken leg slice into 6 to 8 pieces. Decorate with herbs.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, Autumn Food, baking, cheese, Christmas, dinner, Easter, Father's Day, fried, herbs, lunch, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year, party, slavic, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, Winter Food, Women's Day