Stuffed chicken legs are very tasty and not difficult to cook. You can improvise with ingredients to your taste and what is available at the moment of cooking- you can add to the stuffing chicken livers, rice, nuts, dried fruits, beets, onions, mushrooms, carrots, cheese, etc. Meat from the chicken legs is better to chop with a knife, the finished dish will be much tastier and meat will be more juicy or use blender.
Stuffed chicken legs with cheese, nuts and herbs Recipe
By April 25, 2019Published:
- Yield: 2
Stuffed chicken legs are very tasty and not difficult to cook. You can improvise with ingredients to your taste and what is available …
- 2 chicken legs with thighs
- 30 g cheese
- 1 big tomato
- 10 hazelnuts
- 1-2 clove of garlic
- thyme leaves
- basil leaves
- onion powder to taste
- salt, pepper to taste
- olive oil
- Carefully remove the skin from the chicken thighs, leaving it at the end of the bone. If the skin in some places does not come off, you can gently trim with a knife. At the end of the leg, cut the bone off. You will have skin with a small bone at the end.
- Finely chop the meat from chicken legs, you can use a blender or grinder if easier
- Remove the peel from tomatoes by dipping in boiling water for 30 seconds and finely chop the pulp. Then add the grated cheese, finely chopped nuts, basil and thyme, onion powder, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix it well.
- Fill the skin 'bags' with this stuffing and close with toothpicks. Fry it in a pan with olive oil on both sides until golden brown, sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic powder, then put on baking sheet and bake 200C - 20 minutes.
- Each finished chicken leg slice into 6 to 8 pieces. Decorate with herbs.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, Autumn Food, baking, cheese, Christmas, dinner, Easter, Father's Day, fried, herbs, lunch, Mother's Day, New Year, nuts, party, slavic, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, Winter Food, Women's Day