Easy to prepare, tasty and original appetizer with seasonal vegetables, tomatoes and eggplants. The dish looks great and perfect for dinner with family and friends!
Fried Vegetables with Shrimp and Sauce Recipe
By August 15, 2017Published:
- Yield: 6
- Cook: 30 mins
Easy to prepare, tasty and original appetizer with seasonal vegetables, tomatoes and eggplants. The dish looks great and perfect …
- 6 prawns
- 60 g (2.1oz or 1/4cup) small shrimp cooked
- 1 avocado
- 120 g (4.2oz) eggplant
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- ground white pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Slice eggplant and tomatoes and fry in oil. Cut avocado into cubes. Add small shrimp to avocado, sprinkle with lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- For the sauce mix water with sugar, vinegar, chopped garlic and pepper, add the balsamic vinegar, salt, preheat.
- At the center of a plate put a circle of eggplant, then a layer of shrimp with avocado, tomatoes, and again a layer of shrimp and avocado. Arrange sautéed prawns in oil with garlic, pour the sauce.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, Autumn Food, dinner, fried, Mother's Day, party, sauce, simple recipe, snacks, Summer Food, tapas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, vegetarian