One of my favorite cakes, with a very simple and quick recipe! You’ll need a baking pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm; I used a tart mold for my cake.
Angel cake with Mascarpone Cream, Raspberries, and Coconut Recipe
By January 27, 2022Published:
- Yield: 12 Servings
- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 60 mins
One of my favorite cakes, with a very simple and quick recipe! You'll need a baking pan with a diameter of 20-22 cm; I used a tart …
- 120 g egg whites For the Cake
- 75 g sugar For the Cake
- 75 g flour For the Cake
- 1/2 tsp backing powder For the Cake
- pinch of salt For the Cake
- 120 ml heavy whipping cream cold, For the Cream
- 100 g mascarpone cold, For the Cream
- 40 g sugar powder For the Cream
- 200 g raspberries For Décor
- sugar powder For Décor
- coconut flakes For Décor
- mint leaves For Décor
- Biscuit: In a bowl, pour the egg whites, add salt, and whip at medium speed with a mixer until a light foam forms. Then add sugar, continuing to beat at medium speed, until soft peaks form (do not overbeat, otherwise the biscuit will turn out to be rubbery).
- Add the sifted flour and baking powder. Mix gently with a spatula.
- Cover the baking pan with parchment paper, pour the dough into the pan. Bake at 170 ° C 15-20 minutes.
- Cream: In a bowl, whip mascarpone cheese, whipping cream, and powdered sugar on high until peaks form.
- Pour out the cream onto the biscuit, and decorate with raspberries, coconut, mint, and sifted powdered sugar.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, berries, breakfast, cheese, Christmas, dough, Easter, Fourth of July, Kids' Parties, simple recipe, Spring Food, Summer Food, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, Women's Day