Light spring-summer fresh salad that’s very healthy and easy to prepare. The sorrel leaves gives the salad a pleasant acidity that goes well with sweet strawberries and sweet and sour dressing.
Sorrel salad with strawberries and mozzarella Recipe
By June 5, 2018Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 45 mins
Light spring-summer fresh salad that’s very healthy and easy to prepare. The sorrel leaves gives the salad a pleasant acidity that …
- 100 g fresh strawberries
- 70 g mozzarella
- bunch of sorrel leaves
- few sprigs tarragon
- black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tsp cranberry or grape vinegar for the dressing
- 1-2 tsp powdered sugar for the dressing
- 3 tbsp olive oil for the dressing
- Wash the strawberries, sorrel and tarragon leaves. Cut the strawberries into 4 pieces, dice the mozzarella, and separate the tarragon leaves from the stems. Put the sorrel leaves, strawberries, mozzarella and tarragon in a bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, mix the vinegar and powdered sugar. Pour the olive oil in a thin stream and mix everything well. Pour on top of the salad and add the pepper. Let stand for 20-30 minutes before servings.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, berries, cheese, Easter, Mother's Day, simple recipe, Spring Food, Summer Food, vegetarian