Very simple recipe and the sauce is amazing using garlic, tomatoes and basil. Also, you can fry the meatballs in a pan first, then cook them in the oven.
Meatballs with Spaghetti Recipe
By March 5, 2019Published:
- Yield: 4
Very simple recipe and the sauce is amazing using garlic, tomatoes and basil. Also, you can fry the meatballs in a pan first, then …
- 400 g spaghetti
- 400 g beef ground
- 4 slices bacon
- 3 tbsp parmesan grated
- 1 egg
- 3 pieces toast
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1 shallot
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 small shallots for the sauce
- 3 cloves of garlic for the sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil for the sauce
- 2 tbsp red wine for the sauce
- 2 cans tomatoes pureed, for the sauce
- oregano, basil fresh, for the sauce
- salt, pepper to your taste, for the sauce
- parmesan grated
- For the sauce, chop and fry the onion and garlic in butter in a deep skillet for 3-4 min. Add wine and tomatoes. Bring to a boil, cook over low heat for 35 minutes.
- For the meatballs, take toast and finely chop them, then combine with broth and ground beef.
- Clean an onion, chop it, and fry it with olive oil in a frying pan until soft, allowing to cool. Add it to the ground beef mixture with egg, chopped bacon and Parmesan cheese as well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth, roll into little balls, and then place them into the oven, preheated to 190'C(375F). Cook 8-10 minutes. After cooking in the oven, place the meatballs in the pan with the sauce, add chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on the package, and top with meatballs. Follow by pouring the sauce onto the pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, cheese, dinner, herbs, Kids' Parties, lunch, sauce, simple recipe, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl, Winter Food