Very simple and original, tasty crumbly biscuit cookies flavored with rosemary and chunks of salt. Use only larger sea salt, along with sugar and honey, they give an original touch for the cookies. I like to make these cookies for Christmas and give it to my friends and family with a jar of ‘Basil jam’ or ‘Jalapeno jam’.
Rosemary cookies Recipe
By December 4, 2017Published:
- Yield: 6-10
Very simple and original, tasty crumbly biscuit cookies flavored with rosemary and chunks of salt. Use only larger sea salt, along …
- 130 g flour
- 35 g of sugar
- 1 tbsp rosemary leaves
- 100 g butter
- 1 medium orange zest
- 3-4 g ginger grated, optinal
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- raw sugar for dusting
- large sea salt for dusting
- Melt the butter, then cool and mix with the flour, sugar, orange zest, grated ginger and finely chopped rosemary. Knead the dough well. Wrap it in foil and roll it into a 'sausage' and place in a refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- After that, cut the dough into medium-sized slices, 5 mm thick, lay on a baking sheet and cook in a oven for about 15 minutes 360F(180'C).
- Take the cookies from the oven, brush with a little honey on top, sprinkle a little bit salt and raw sugar, and put it back in the oven for another couple of minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: baking, Christmas, cookie, dough, party, Winter Food