A great idea for a flavored fall dinner. In this dish you can use or add other vegetables such as zucchini or bell pepper cut into cubes and fry in a pan with the potatoes and carrots.
Potatoes with Mushrooms and Vegetables Recipe
By September 7, 2017Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
A great idea for a flavored fall dinner. In this dish you can use or add other vegetables such as zucchini or bell pepper cut into …
- 3-4 potatoes
- 150-200 g (6-7oz) wild mushrooms
- 1 large carrot
- 3-4 shallots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- thyme or basil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Peel and cut the potatoes and carrots into medium cubes. Boil in slightly salted water until tender. Large mushrooms cut into several parts. Cut the shallots into 4 parts. Finely chop the garlic and parsley.
- Preheat a large frying pan with olive oil, fry the mushrooms in it then add the onion and fry for about 3 minutes. Next add the wine. Then add the potatoes and carrots, along with the herbs, garlic and fry over medium heat, stirring all the time, until the potatoes are golden brown. Add salt and pepper if necessary.
- Put the vegetables on a plate and sprinkle with finely chopped fresh thyme or basil.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, dinner, fried, herbs, simple recipe, Thanksgiving, vegetarian, Winter Food