A stunning dessert! Delicate chocolate cream with tart pears melts in your mouth. The dough also has a great flavor and texture. When you are cooking the filling, it’s very important to keep the dough in the refrigerator and try to roll out the dough with a rolling pin really quickly so the butter doesn’t get too soft and the dough won’t stick to the cutting board or rolling pin. When you cook the chocolate, it’s necessary to stir all the time so that it doesn’t burn. This tort is easy to prepare and will impress your friends!
Pear Tart with Chocolate Cream Recipe
By January 3, 2014Published:
- Yield: 12-16 Servings
- Prep: 40 mins
- Cook: 60 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 55 mins
A stunning dessert! Delicate chocolate cream with tart pears melts in your mouth. The dough also has a great flavor and texture. When …
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g unsalted butter not too soft
- 3-4 tbsp water very cold
- 2-3 pears
- 150 g sugar for the cream
- 50 ml water for the cream
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream for the cream
- 30 g chocolate for the cream
- 2 eggs for the cream
- powdered sugar
- Mix the flour in a bowl with the sugar and salt. Add sliced butter and mix with the flour. Next add the water and continue to mix until the dough is smooth. You can also do this in a stand mixer or food processor. Put the dough on a cutting board sprinkled with flour and roll into a ball, then flatten into a pancake. Put in bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- To prepare the filling: Heat the water with sugar on high heat until the sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat and add heavy whipping cream, continuously stirring and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the chocolate and cook for 3 minutes on low heat. Remove from the stove and allow to cool a bit. Add the eggs and stir quickly.
- Roll out the dough to fit the pie form and add flour to the cutting board. Put the dough into the pan and lightly press the dough to the side. Clean the pears and slice. Lay them on the dough and follow by putting into an oven preheated to 200'C (390 F) for 20 minutes. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes. Then pour the chocolate cream on top and bake again at 160'C (320 F) for 30-40 minutes until the cream is thickened. Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, chocolate, Christmas, dough, Easter, fruit, Kids' Parties, Mother's Day, party, pie, Spring Food, Summer Food, tarts, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, vegetarian, Winter Food, Women's Day