A stunning dessert! This delicate chocolate cream with the tart pears melts in your mouth. The dough also has a wonderful flavor and crumbly texture making it perfect for any sweet tarts. When you cook the chocolate, it’s necessary to stir constantly so that it doesn’t burn. This tart is easy to prepare and will impress your friends and family!
Pear Tart with Chocolate Cream Recipe
By April 27, 2020Published:
- Yield: 12
A stunning dessert! This delicate chocolate cream with the tart pears melts in your mouth. The dough also has a wonderful flavor and …
- 1 1/3 cups flour For the Tart
- 1 tbsp sugar For the Tart
- 1/4 tsp salt For the Tart
- 150 g unsalted butter cold, For the Tart
- 3-4 tbsp water ice cold, For the Tart
- 150 g sugar For the Cream
- 50 ml water For the Cream
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream For the Cream
- 30 g chocolate I used hershey's chocolate powder, For the Cream
- 2 eggs For the Cream
- 2-3 pears
- sugar powder
- Mix the flour in a food processor with the sugar and salt. Add the sliced butter with the flour and beat until you have a fine crumb form. Add the ice water and beat again. Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for 1hr.
- To prepare the filling: Heat the water with sugar on high heat until the sugar is dissolved. Reduce the heat and add in the heavy whipping cream, continuously stirring, and cook for about 10 minutes. Add the chocolate and cook for 3 minutes on low heat. Remove from the stove and allow to cool. Add the eggs and stir quickly.
- Roll out the dough and place in a tart pan. Prick the dough with a fork, cover with parchment paper, and then add the beans (I don't have pie weights, so I usually use beans). Set to bake in a preheated 180'C (360F) oven for 15 min. Remove the parchment paper with the beans and cook for 5 more min. Take the tart from the oven and let cool slightly.
- Clean the pears from the skin and thinly slice. Lay them on the dough, then pour the chocolate cream on top and bake again at 160'C (320 F) for 30-40 minutes until the cream has thickened. Cool, then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Course: Dessert
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, chocolate, Christmas, dough, Easter, fruit, Kids' Parties, Mother's Day, party, pie, Spring Food, Summer Food, tarts, Thanksgiving, Valentine's day, vegetarian, Winter Food, Women's Day