Try another awesome ‘Super Bowl Sunday’ or any other party recipe! Very easy recipe for a big group, you can marinate the whole chicken or just the chicken wings, legs in the morning and prepare the evening before the party. Chicken wings in my opinion is easier and also tastes better. Serve with rice and beer, as well as Thai hot sauce. I served with oyster and Thai peanut sauce.
Deep fried marinated chicken Recipe
By January 29, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 6 hrs 40 mins
Try another awesome 'Super Bowl Sunday' or any other party recipe! Very easy recipe for a big group, you can marinate the whole …
- 8 chicken wings
- 5 cilantro roots
- 20 grains of coriander
- 2-4 cloves of garlic
- 10 basil leaves
- a few pinches of salt
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 2-3 tbsp corn starch
- 2-2 tbsp bread crumbs ('Panko', Japanese style)
- vegetable oil for frying
- little lemon or lime juice
- Cut the chicken wings each in 2 parts.
- Prepare the marinade: Mix in a food processor or grind in a mortar peeled cilantro roots, coriander, garlic, basil and salt. Then mix this with the fish and oyster sauces. Lay the chicken pieces into a big ziploc bag, pour marinade over top, cover, stir well and leave to marinate for 6 hours in a refrigerator.
- Preheat vegetable oil in a pan or deep fryer.
- Mix the flour, starch, and bread crumbs in a bowl. Roll each piece of chicken wing on all sides in this mixture, shake excess and fry in oil over medium heat until golden brown and ready chicken. Spread the finished pieces on paper towels. Then put the chicken on a plate, sprinkle with lemon or lime juice and cilantro.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, Autumn Food, deep fried, fried, party, simple recipe, Super Bowl, Winter Food