Delicious and so simple to make! A good idea for a quick lunch or an appetizer for dinner. Serve with fresh vegetables and a glass of white wine and your party will be perfect! Goat cheese is an excellent compliment to the savory taste of mushrooms, but you can use another cheese like burrata, or buffalo mozzarella. I used bread with rosemary but you can take a sourdough bread or baguette as well.
Bruschetta with Mushrooms and Cheese Recipe
By April 11, 2013Published:
- Yield: 3
- Cook: 40 mins
Delicious and so simple to make! A good idea for a quick lunch or an appetizer for dinner. Serve with fresh vegetables and a glass of …
- 3 slices of bread
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 shallot
- 120 g mixed mushrooms
- 0.5 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp white wine
- 1 tsp lemon or lime juice
- pinch of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of broth
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- salt, pepper
- goat cheese
- Peel and crush the garlic with a knife. Pour olive oil into a small pan and fry the garlic until golden brown. Remove from heat and let the oil cool, then throw the garlic out.
- Slice the mushrooms and finely chop the shallot. Preheat a large frying pan with butter, then fry the onion first, then add the mushrooms. Cook for about 8-10 minutes. Add the flour, stir, then add the parsley, wine, lime juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well and saute for a little then turn off the heat and cover with lid.
- Brush the bread with the garlic oil on both sides and grill until golden brown. Put on a plate, top with prepared mushrooms, goat cheese, and garnish with a parsley and pepper. Sprinkle with a little sea salt. Serve immediately.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, cheese, dinner, vegetarian