A wonderful appetizer for the holidays. For this recipe you can use any red fish like trout or salmon, even tuna. Fish can be baked in the oven or grill. The salmon pate can also be served simply with crackers or bread.
Stuffed eggs with salmon pate Recipe
By March 22, 2013Published:
- Yield: 20
- Cook: 40 mins
A wonderful appetizer for the holidays. For this recipe you can use any red fish like trout or salmon, even tuna. Fish can be baked in …
- 10 hard-boiled eggs
- 300 g salmon
- 50 g softened butter or sour cream
- juice and zest of quartered lemon optional
- 4 tsp red caviar optional
- salt, pepper
- capers to decorate
- dill to decorate
- Heat the oven to 360F. Put the fish on baking sheet and bake it, sprinkled with a little vegetable or olive oil, for about 25 minutes. Cool the fish, remove skin and bones. Put the fillets in a blender or food processor, add salt, pepper, juice and lemon zest, 2 tsp caviar and mix a little. Then add the softened butter or sour cream and beat until it has the consistency of paste. Add another 2 teaspoons of caviar in this mixture, stir gently with a spoon and put in bowl. Cover the pate and place in refrigerator for a short time.
- Cut the boiled eggs in half, put the pate in a cooking syringe and squeeze on each half of egg. Decorate the top eggs with capers, caviar and dill.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, baking, breakfast, Deviled Egg, Easter, fish, party, stuffed, tapas