Not difficult, but tasty and original. You can experiment with different fillings, from cheese, mushrooms, vegetables or even sweet fruit and berries. In this version I used creamed cheese. Try to roll out the dough very thinly to give it a lighter taste.
Ravioli with Spinach and Egg Recipe
By February 4, 2015Published:
- Yield: 3
Not difficult, but tasty and original. You can experiment with different fillings, from cheese, mushrooms, vegetables or even sweet …
- 100 g flour
- 10 ml olive oil
- 60 ml boiling water
- pinch of salt
- 200 g spinach frozen, for the filling
- 2-3 cloves of garlic for the filling
- 35 g cream cheese soft, for the filling
- 10 g parmesan grated, for the filling
- 3 egg yolks for the filling
- 25 g olive oil for the filling
- pinch of nutmeg for the filling
- salt, pepper for the filling
- grated parmesan cheese and olive oil for the serving
- Thaw the spinach. Sift flour into a bowl and then add oil and salt. Stirring with a mixer, slowly add a little bit of hot water. Knead the dough with hands until smooth.
- Chop the garlic and fry in olive oil, add spinach, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Simmer over low heat for about 3-5 minutes, cool a little bit, and then add the cream cheese and parmesan, mix well. Divide stuffing into three parts.
- Divide dough into 6 parts, rolling each portion very thin. On three of the thin layers, place the filling mixture and make a recess in the center to place the egg yolk. Cover each with the remaining dough, pressing the edges so there isn't any air inside. Trim into a circular shape (it can be easier to use another bowl placed on top of each ravioli and trace around it. Cook each individually in well salted boiling water for about three minutes.
- Spread some butter on the bottom of the plate where the ravioli will be served and place the cooked ravioli on top. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle some grated parmesan on top.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, breakfast, cheese, dinner, dough, dumplings, herbs, lunch, Spring Food, Summer Food, Valentine's day, vegetarian, Winter Food