These meatballs are so flavorful, tender, juicy and really easy to prepare. A perfect idea for your ‘finger food’ party, Super Bowl party, or even the holidays. You can make them for dinner with rice, potatoes or vegetables. And you can also serve with any Asian-flavored sauce to your taste.
Pork Meatballs in Asian Style Recipe
By January 14, 2019Published:
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
These meatballs are so flavorful, tender, juicy and really easy to prepare. A perfect idea for your 'finger food' party, Super Bowl …
- 900 g pork ground
- 2-4 strips bacon or pork belly
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 medium-sized red onions
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- 2 tsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- black pepper to taste
- red hot pepper flakes to taste
- Finely chop the onions, garlic, and bacon. Mix the minced meat, bacon, soy sauce, onions with garlic and add ginger, sesame oil, red hot pepper, and ground black pepper. Thoroughly mix and make into small meatballs. Place on a baking sheet or cutting board.
- In a frying pan, warm up a little olive oil and fry the meatballs on all sides until golden brown, then return them to the baking tray.
- Finish cooking the meatballs in a preheated oven at 177 ° C for about 10 minutes.
- Put the meatballs in a deep dish and sprinkle them with finely chopped cilantro.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, dinner, Father's Day, herbs, Kids' Parties, lunch, Memorial Day, New Year, party, simple recipe, Super Bowl, tapas, Valentine's day, Winter Food