Juicy tender chicken in cilantro marinade with sweet and slightly spicy sauce. The dipping sauce is a classic Thai sweet and spicy sauce.
Fried Chicken with Thai Sauce Recipe
By April 28, 2014Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 1 hr 30 mins
Juicy tender chicken in cilantro marinade with sweet and slightly spicy sauce. The dipping sauce is a classic Thai sweet and spicy …
- 1 Serrano chile
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp sesame oil
- pinch of salt
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 chicken breast boneless, skinless
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar for the sauce
- 0.5 tbsp sugar for the sauce
- pinch of salt for the sauce
- 1 clove of garlic for the sauce
- 0.5 tbsp cilantro for the sauce
- pinch of hot red-pepper flakes for the sauce
- 1 tbsp water for the sauce
- peanut oil
- Cut the chicken to medium pieces. Finely chop the serrano pepper, garlic, cilantro with stems and put in a blender. Add the fish and oyster sauces, vegetable and sesame oil, a pinch of salt and lime juice and mix. Put the chicken in a zip bag, add the marinade, close tightly and set in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- To prepare the sauce, in a small saucepan pour the vinegar, add sugar, salt, stir and boil for about 2 minutes on low heat, then cool slightly.
- Finely chop the garlic and cilantro and add to the cooled sauce with hot pepper and water, then mix together.
- Preheat a wok with the peanut oil, fry the chicken over high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Served the chicken with the sauce.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, dinner, fried, herbs, sauce, spicy, Winter Food, wok