Tender, juicy and very delicious chicken. A mixture of soy sauce, garlic and honey is always good for a chicken marinade and the ginger adds a super satisfying kick. Serve with salad, vegetables, rice or pasta.
Honey soy sauce chicken legs Recipe
By November 13, 2012Published:
- Yield: 3 Servings
Tender, juicy and very delicious chicken. A mixture of soy sauce, garlic and honey is always good for a chicken marinade and the …
- 3 chicken legs (separate drumsticks and thighs)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger grated
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 120 mi soy sauce
- 3 tbsp honey
- 0.5 tsp red-pepper flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Mix the chopped garlic, ginger, sesame oil, soy sauce, honey and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Put the chicken in the package, pour in the sauce and close tightly. Marinate the chicken for about an hour or more in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 425 F (220'C), cover a pan with parchment paper and place the chicken on top. Cook for about 30 minutes, and intermittently brush some of the remaining glaze on the drumsticks. With about five minutes left, turn on the broiler and broil the chicken for 3-5 minutes, until crispy.
- Place chicken on a plate and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: dinner, sauce, simple recipe