Grilled Korean Beef Short Ribs also known as Korean Kalbi is marinated in a savory, flavorful, subtle sweet sauce and grilled until sugar caramelizes for crispy edges but tender and juicy in the inside. These delicious Grilled Short Ribs are so tender and full of flavor!
Grilled Korean Beef Short Ribs Recipe
By October 4, 2019Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
Grilled Korean Beef Short Ribs also known as Korean Kalbi is marinated in a savory, flavorful, subtle sweet sauce and grilled until …
- 1 cup soy sauce for the marinade
- 1/2 cup brown sugar for the marinade
- 2 tsp sesame oil for the marinade
- 6 cloves of garlic chop finely, for the marinade
- 1 orange juice, for the marinade
- green onions chop finely, for the marinade
- 1-1.5 kg Korean-style short ribs, beef
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and stir well.
- Place short ribs in a large zip lock bag, add marinade. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Grill the short ribs, turning once, until just cooked through, about 6-10 minutes.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, dinner, Father's Day, Fourth of July, grill, marinated, Memorial Day, picnic, simple recipe, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl