Perfect dish for breakfast, easy and quick to prepare, just bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes while getting your coffee ready. Serve with toast, milk and fruit.
Baked Egg with Ham Recipe
By March 5, 2013Published:
- Yield: 3-6 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Perfect dish for breakfast, easy and quick to prepare, just bake it in the oven for about 15 minutes while getting your coffee ready. …
- 12 thin slices of ham
- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp chopped thyme, basil and oregano
- 3 tsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt, pepper
- vegetable oil for greasing
- Put 2 slices of ham into each muffin tin to create a little bowl, fill it with egg, then sprinkle with the chopped herbs and salt and pepper. Place in a preheated oven at 200' C (390 F) for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with grated cheese, then gently remove each with a tablespoon, put on a plate and serve immediately.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: breakfast, simple recipe