I made cannoli from puff pastry, adding a sweet and sour stuffing of raspberries and mascarpone. I also made two sauces from sweet mango and sour strawberries, which are excellent additions to this dessert that simply melts in your mouth. Serve quickly.
Raspberry Cannoli Recipe
By May 8, 2017Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
I made cannoli from puff pastry, adding a sweet and sour stuffing of raspberries and mascarpone. I also made two sauces from sweet …
- 150 ml heavy whipping cream
- 70 g mascarpone
- 70 g of fresh raspberries for cream
- 120 g fresh raspberries for decoration
- 80 g blueberries
- 120 g fresh strawberries
- 120 g mango
- 100 g sugar powdered
- 150 g Puff pastry
- mint for decoration
- Roll puff pastry to a thickness of no more than 3 mm, and cut into 4 strips. Wind strips without gaps on a metal rolling pin (I wrapped it around an empty narrow bottle of wine, before that warming it with hot water). Bake it in a preheated oven at 425 F 7-10 min. until the dough will rise. Cool, remove from the rolling pin and roll the dough to a small tube. Prepare cream by mixing the raspberries (70g) in a blender to puree, add mascarpone and 70 g of powdered sugar, blending until smooth. Beat separately the heavy whipping cream and add to the cheese with raspberry mixture. Mix everything together with a spoon. Using a pastry bag, put cream in each tube of dough. Sprinkle the remaining powdered sugar on top.
- If you wish to prepare the two additional sauces, place strawberries or mangos in a blender to puree. Decorate the dish with raspberries, blueberries and mint.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: baking, berries, dough, fruit, Mother's Day, party, Summer Food, Valentine's day, vegetarian, Women's Day