The chicken meat is chopped so it’s tender and juicy. You can make patties or meatballs but the most important part is to chop the chicken very fine.
Chicken Meatballs with Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
By November 21, 2016Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
The chicken meat is chopped so it's tender and juicy. You can make patties or meatballs but the most important part is to chop the …
- 1 chicken breast without skin and bones
- 3 slices bread with no crust
- 200 ml whipping cream
- 30 g parmesan
- 1 egg
- 100 g mozzarella
- bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Chop the chicken into very small pieces. Soak the bread in the whipping cream for 10 minutes, then squeeze excess cream out from bread and add to chopped chicken. Season with salt and grated parmesan cheese, then add the egg yolk and mix, adding the whipping cream that remained after soaking the bread.
- Roll mixture into balls the size of a walnut. Flatten the ball and place a small piece of the mozzarella cheese and then roll into a ball again, keeping the cheese in the center.
- Take the finished balls and dip each one in the egg white, followed by the flour and then again in the egg white. Cover each ball with the breadcrumbs and then place in the pan to fry, cooking all sides until browned. Place finished chicken balls on a plate and garnish with fresh vegetables.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress