Got some cherry and plum tomatoes from my garden! Used them for this simple but so tasty Bruschetta. So bright and colorful, perfect summer dish!
Ricotta and roasted tomato bruschetta with pancetta and sage Recipe
By September 9, 2021Published:
Got some cherry and plum tomatoes from my garden! Used them for this simple but so tasty Bruschetta. So bright and colorful, perfect …
- ~2 cups cherry tomatoes different color
- 3 cloves of garlic
- ~5 tbsp olive oil plus more for drizzling
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 slices pancetta
- bunch sage leaves
- ~6 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 6-8 slices bread toasted
- sea salt for serving
- Preheat the oven to 163C. Mix in the bowl tomatoes, sliced garlic, 1 tbsp olive oil, salt and pepper. Transfer the tomatoes to one side of baking sheet and lay the pancetta cubes out on the other side. Bake for about 35 min, transfer back to the bowl with all juice.
- In the small skillet heat the remaning oil, add the sage leaves and fry them until crisp, around 1 min. Drain the leaves on paper towels. The oil you can use for other dishes ( I like to fry potatoes in it or vegetables, also you can use for some salads).
- Spread the ricotta on the toasts, top with the tomatoes and pancetta. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with sea salt, pepper and top with the sage leaves.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress