Crispy Parmesan chicken with Israeli couscous and green beans
We got the recipe from “Hello Fresh“.
Crispy Parmesan chicken with Israeli couscous and green beans Recipe
By March 5, 2020Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 30 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Crispy Parmesan chicken with Israeli couscous and green beans We got the recipe from "Hello …
- 4 scallions
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan
- 2 tsp hot smoked paprika
- 24 oz chicken breast
- 4 tbsp sour cream
- 12 oz green beans
- 1 cup israeli couscous
- 4 tbsp garlic herb butter
- Adjust rack to middle position (middle and top positions for 4 servings) and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Wash and dry all produce. Trim and thinly slice scallions, separating whites from greens. Zest and quarter lemon.
- In a small bowl, combine panko, Parmesan, paprika, a large drizzle of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Pat chicken dry with paper towels; season all over with salt and pepper. Evenly brush tops of chicken with sour cream. Mound panko mixture on top, pressing firmly to adhere (no need to coat the undersides).
- Toss green beans on one side of a baking sheet with a large drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Place chicken crust sides up on empty side of same sheet. Roast until green beans are tender and chicken is cooked through, 15-17 minutes. (For 4 servings, divide between 2 baking sheets; roast green beans on top rack and chicken on middle rack.) TIP: If green beans are done before chicken is cooked through, remove from sheet and continue roasting chicken.
- Once water is boiling, add couscous to pot. Cook until tender, 6-8 minutes. Drain thoroughly. Melt garlic herb butter in empty pot over medium heat. Add scallion whites and cook until softened, 1 minute. Return cooked couscous to pot and stir to coat. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Once green beans are done, remove sheet from oven; toss with lemon zest and lemon juice to taste.
- Divide chicken, green beans, and couscous between plates. Garnish chicken with scallion greens. Serve with remaining lemon wedges on the side.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress