Cheese Puffs Recipe
By February 20, 2019Published:
- Yield: 9
Such an easy recipe and quick to make, but so delicious! They are scrumptious when hot, but also good cold too. Perfect for …
- ~250-300 g cheese 2-3 kinds
- 1 puff pastry sheet
- herbs to your taste
- pepper, garlic and onion powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Mix in a bowl 2-3 kinds of cheese, I used mozzarella, feta and shredded Mexican style blend cheese. Add some herbs to your taste, pepper, garlic and onion powder. I also added a little bit truffle powder this time.
- Roll out your puff pastry sheet on a floured cutting board, and with a sharp knife cut 9 squares. On each square put the cheese filling and then fold the corners into the middle and pinch the sides, making sure the sides are not open. Move them on to a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Break the egg in a cup, beat with a fork slightly , then brush with it each cheese puff. Cook in the oven for 15-20 min. Pull from the oven and leave outside for 5 min, then serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, Autumn Food, baking, breakfast, cheese, Christmas, dinner, dough, Easter, Father's Day, herbs, Kids' Parties, lunch, New Year, party, simple recipe, slavic, snacks, Super Bowl, Thanksgiving, Winter Food