An easy, simple, and refreshing appetizer! You can use garlic powder or just like me, rub one piece of garlic on your toast before putting the whipped cheese and tomatoes. Add a little bit of lemon zest or lemon juice to the whipped cheese if you wish.
This smooth and creamy whipped cheese you can also use with fresh vegetables as a dip or stuff in a chicken breast.
Looks and taste delicious!
Whipped Feta Cheese with Tomatoes and Basil on Toast Recipe
By January 29, 2018Published:
An easy, simple, and refreshing appetizer! You can use garlic powder or just like me, rub one piece of garlic on your toast before …
- 1/2 cup feta Cream Cheese Mix
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese Cream Cheese Mix
- 1 tbsp olive oil I used infused with herbs, Cream Cheese Mix
- 4 pc bread For the toast
- 2 Roma tomatoes For the toast
- basil leaves For the toast
- black pepper For the toast
- garlic powder (optional), For the toast
- olive oil For the toast
- In a food processor, whip the feta cheese with cream cheese, then add the olive oil and whip again.
- Cook the bread on a grill, toaster, or in an oven until it is toasted.
- Put the whipped cheese on the toast, then add garlic powder to your taste, slices of tomatoes, chopped basil leaves, salt, and pepper. Top with olive oil and serve.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: appetizer, cheese, Fourth of July, Kids' Parties, lunch, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year, party, picnic, simple recipe, snacks, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl, tapas, Valentine's day, vegetarian, Women's Day