These wings are a great idea for Super Bowl, Cinco de Mayo, a summer picnic or any party you’ll make. Serve with sour cream sauce.
I usually use Crema Mexicana and add lime juice and zest, finely chopped cilantro and green onions, salt and pepper. This sauce will help reduce the heat from spicy wings. And, of course, beer 🙂
Spicy Chicken Wings Recipe
By February 3, 2018Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Cook: 45 mins
These wings are a great idea for Super Bowl, Cinco de Mayo, a summer picnic or any party you'll make. Serve with sour cream …
- 1.5 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup boiling water
- 25 g salt coarse
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 cups ice
- 2 tbsp butter for the sauce
- 1/8 cup hot sauce Tapatio, for the sauce
- 1/2 cup agave syrup for the sauce
- 1 tsp lime juice for the sauce
- salt to taste, for the sauce
- oil for frying
- Mix the water with salt in a bowl, then add the tequila, triple sec, lime juice and ice. Put the wings in the bag, pour the marinade and close tightly. Put the bag of wings in a deep bowl and marinate in the refrigerator for 3 hours or overnight.
- After marinating, remove the wings and dry completely. Heat the oil for deep-frying and fry the wings until done. If you don't want to fry them, you can fry a little in a wok or skillet and then move to an oven to cook through.
- For the sauce melt the butter in a saucepan, add the hot sauce, agave, lime juice and salt. Cook on low heat.
- Pour the sauce over the wings and mix to cover thoroughly. Serve with sour cream sauce and garnish with chopped cilantro.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress