Another option for Madeleine cookies, this time with lavender flowers. Usually I don’t make large portions of these cookies but if you have left overs, just warm them up in a microwave the next day. Or just cook half and cover the rest of the dough and leave in the
refrigerator until the next day.
Madeleine Cookies with Lavender Recipe
By June 8, 2015Published:
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 2 hrs 20 mins
Another option for Madeleine cookies, this time with lavender flowers. Usually I don't make large portions of these cookies but if you …
- 113 g butter unsalted
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp lavender flowers
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 0.5 tsp backing powder
- sugar powder
- Melt the butter with honey and lavender, set aside and let cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs lightly with sugar and vanilla. Sift flour with baking powder and add to the eggs. Beat on low speed. Then add the butter and beat again.
- Cover the bowl with the batter and place in a refrigerator for a couple of hours or overnight.
- Spray the madeleine mold with cooking oil (if it's silicone, it is not necessary) and add the batter so each is about 3/4 full.
- Heat the oven to 190'C and bake until golden brown, about 10-12 minutes.
- Let the finished cookies cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, breakfast, dinner, dough, Easter, Mother's Day, New Year, party, Spring Food, Summer Food, Valentine's day, Winter Food, Women's Day