Rich and creamy dish, makes a great accompaniment to rice or simply served with flour tortillas. So easy to make!
Creamy Poblano Rajas with Chicken Recipe
By July 16, 2018Published:
Rich and creamy dish, makes a great accompaniment to rice or simply served with flour tortillas. So easy to …
- 4 large poblano peppers
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion cut into half rings
- 3-4 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 2 chicken breasts cut into medium cubes
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels, unfrozen
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups manchego cheese soft (mexican version), grated
- Fry the peppers on an open fire until the peel begins to burn from all sides. You can also fry them on a dry frying pan under a lid, turning the peppers on all sides, or in the oven on a baking sheet. Put the peppers in a plastic bag. I usually put them in a deep bowl and cover with a lid. Cool for about 30 minutes, then clean with a knife. Also, remove the seeds and cut the peppers into thin strips.
- Heat up the frying pan, pour in the olive oil, and fry the onions and garlic together first for about 3 min. Put the chicken in it, and fry from all sides until golden brown, then add salt and pepper. Next, add the peppers and corn and cook for about 5 minutes, occasionally stirring. After that, add sour cream and grated cheese, stir, and cook until the cheese melts. Finally, add salt and pepper if necessary.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, cheese, Cinco de Mayo, dinner, Father's Day, lunch, Memorial Day, party, picnic, simple recipe, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl, Winter Food