This rich, smooth chocolate pudding with homemade whipped cream is always a treat and easy to whip up, much better than boxed pudding mix.
The ingredients below will yield one large glass of pudding, if you want you can divide it into smaller containers. Instead of Nutella, you can add 1 tbsp of chopped hazelnuts.
Chocolate Pudding with Guinness Recipe
By March 17, 2016Published:
- Yield: 1-2 Servings
- Cook: 30 mins
This rich, smooth chocolate pudding with homemade whipped cream is always a treat and easy to whip up, much better than boxed pudding …
- 200 ml of whole milk
- 100 ml of beer Guinness
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa
- 1 tsp of Nutella
- 120 ml heavy whipping cream for the cream
- 4 tsp sugar for the cream
- 1 tsp lime juce for the cream
- Heat 40 ml of milk over low heat in a small saucepan with a thick bottom just under boiling. Remove from the heat and add the beer, sugar, starch, cocoa, vanilla and Nutella and carefully stir until smooth so there are no lumps. Next add the remaining milk and increase heat, stirring constantly, while bringing to a boil. Then continue stirring all the time and be sure that the pudding is smooth with no lumps, turn the heat off and pour the pudding into a bowl or glass. Let cool.
- Beat the whipping cream with the sugar and lime juice, and scoop gently with a spoon on top of the pudding and sprinkle a little cocoa powder on top.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: breakfast, chocolate, party, simple recipe, St. Patrick's Day, Super Bowl, vegetarian