Rich, sweet and delicious chocolate dessert. Pudding can be served with whipped cream, ice cream or just fresh berries. The mixture needs a lot of beating to incorporate air to make the pudding light. Instead of chocolate chips you can use regular dark chocolate broken into small pieces.
Chocolate Pudding with Cream Recipe
By February 13, 2015Published:
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
Rich, sweet and delicious chocolate dessert. Pudding can be served with whipped cream, ice cream or just fresh berries. The mixture …
- 100 g dark chocolate chips
- 25 g butter
- 2 eggs
- 50 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 20 g flour sifted
- dusting of cocoa and cream to serve
- Preheat convection oven to 360F and spray the bowls with oil. Place the chocolate chips and butter in a bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir until melted. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs and sugar with a mixer until pale and thick, about 5 minutes. Add the vanilla and flour and beat for another 2 minutes. Add the chocolate and butter mixture and beat for a another 5 minutes.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared cup bowl to three quarters full and bake for 10 minutes- the pudding should be very soft or gooey to touch. Carefully invert on a plate. Serve immediately with a dusting of cocoa and lightly whipped cream. Garnish with berries or mint leaves.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, baking, breakfast, chocolate, Christmas, dough, Easter, Kids' Parties, Mother's Day, New Year, party, pudding, Spring Food, Summer Food, Valentine's day, Winter Food, Women's Day