Figs and goat cheese go so good together. If you like this combination, then you’ll love the burger with it. I add a little chopped bacon to the ground meat for extra flavor and to keep it moist.
Burger with Caramelized Onions, Figs and Goat Cheese Recipe
By October 5, 2015Published:
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 35 mins
Figs and goat cheese go so good together. If you like this combination, then you'll love the burger with it. I add a little chopped …
- 500 g beef ground, for the burger
- 1 small onion for the burger
- garlic powder to your taste, for the burger
- salt, pepper to your taste, for the burger
- 1 tbsp olive oil for the topping
- 1 large onion for the topping
- 5 figs fresh, for the topping
- 1/4 cup red wine for the topping
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar for the topping
- salt, pepper to taste, for the topping
- 4-5 tbsp goat cheese for the topping
- Mix the ground meat with grated onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Slice the figs into four parts. Clean the onion and finely chop into rings, then fry in olive oil over low heat for 10- 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next add the wine, the balsamic vinegar, figs, salt and pepper. Stir and continue to cook over low heat, covered, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Grill the burgers and toast the buns. When finished, top with onions, figs, and goat cheese.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: Autumn Food, burger, cheese, dinner, Father's Day, grill, labor day, lunch, Memorial Day, picnic, simple recipe, Summer Food, Super Bowl