Very easy and tasty dish! The orange juice for the sauce can be replaced by lemon juice, and the cilantro to green onions. Teriyaki sauce can be kept in the refrigerator in a jar and next time it can be serve with fish, chicken, vegetables or pork.
Beef with Teriyaki Sauce Recipe
By June 5, 2013Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 40 mins
Very easy and tasty dish! The orange juice for the sauce can be replaced by lemon juice, and the cilantro to green onions. Teriyaki …
- 200-250 g beef
- sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp soy sauce for the marinade
- 0.5 tsp sesame oil for the marinade
- a few drops of Tobasco for the marinade
- 1 tsp honey for the marinade
- 2 cloves of garlic for the marinade
- a small piece of ginger for the marinade
- a little bit lemon or lime juice for the marinade
- 1 tsp sugar for the sauce
- 3 tsp Mirin for the sauce
- a small piece of ginger for the sauce
- juice of half an orange for the sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce for the sauce
- Soak wooden sticks in water. Prepare the marinade for the meat by mixing the soy sauce, sesame oil, tabasco, honey, finely chopped garlic and ginger, and lemon juice. Cut the beef into thin strips and put in the marinade. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- For the sauce, mix the soy sauce together with the sugar, mirin, orange juice and finely grated ginger. Reheat the sauce.
- Preheat the grill, and string the meat on wooden skewers. Cook the meet on the grill for about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with warm sauce, sprinkle cilantro and roasted sesame seeds.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Tags: dinner, grill, sauce, Spring Food, Summer Food, Super Bowl